I AM GIDDY!!!!!
She is staying in!!!! Go Hillary!!!!!! The chaos continues, thanks Hil.
Now she is loaning herself money to keep it going. Where is the condemnation from the press? Oh, that's right she isn't conservative, white, male or MORMON!
A link to a story on her loan to herself. I'd love to see that loan application!
http://www.townhall.com/news/politics-elections/2008/05/07/clinton_lends_her_struggling_campaign_$64_million
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
You Go Girl!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Natalie,
The tv shows last wednesday were full of people saying that it doesn't look good for her, that loaning money to herself again makes her look like she has lost and is desperate, or that she should just drop out.
Don't recall any of those same type of people saying that Mitt should drop out - they did point out how it would be nearly impossible for him to catch McCain.
I guess we see in the news just what we want to see (me included.)
Jopin me in voting for Ralph Nader.
Rusty
Post a Comment