Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weekend To Do List

Sometimes you've just got to get away. Especially if you're a mom. Thursday I was feeling that need and told my sister, who was feeling the same thing times 7! A quick phone call to sister #3, and we had our threesome!

We headed to our mom's house at the beach, for some reading, eating, and lots of talking and a little bit of sleep.

And you know what? We got everything on our list done!

3 comments:

Krista said...

It was a wonderful trip! I'm already dreaming of the next one.
We did do everything on our list (that doesn't happen often). What an accomplishment!

Love you!

Sister #2

Anonymous said...

KRISTA! We need to get our wee girlie babies together!

Susie Taylor said...

Hey Natalie,
It's Susie, I happened upon your blog today, it is nice to read about you and your family! Email me so we can stay in touch, susiektaylor@wi.rr.com.