I've been tagged! I've been tagged!! Miss JA (which is NOT the same thing as Miss Jay, for you ANTM fans) tagged me. You can find her yummy blog over at http://www.fuguesalad.blogspot.com/.
Here....I.....go......
List three joys-
1. My family- on most days they bring me supreme divine joy.
2. Tending to a patch of dirt with growing things.
3. My lap top. Love, love, love it!
Three fears-
1. Parking garages. After seeing footage of collapsed overpasses and pakring garages in California after the quake I can not park in one. Oh man...scary!
2. Fire destroying all our belongings.
3. My children dying before me.
Three goals-
1. Loose weight. I know, I know...boring!
2. Finish school
3. Do something exciting.
Three obsessions/collections-
1. I'm obsessed with my ipod. We have a very close relationship.
2. I collect movie ticket stubs- have been for years. It's a great small space collection.
3. I'm obsessed with tv, I think because we didn't have one for years when I was growing up.
Three random facts
1. I'd like to own a motorcycle some day.
2. My husband has willingly agreed to take ballroom dance classes with me.
3. I'd like to be on stage someday.
OK, I'm tagging Becky- because she needs to post something to amuse me, my sis in law Cindy- bcause she needs to update her blog, and Jen-because I want to know, my mom and Rusty - because I'm curious, and Susie- because I'm hoping she'll start a blog!
You're all it!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You love me...you really love me...LOL. Somebody in the universe chose ME to answer random questions for all the world to see. I'd better get crackin!
Wait, is this me, Jen you're tagging? I'll just assume so -- even if maybe you have other Jen's in your life. It'll be fun.
Hey! How do you play this game?
Mom
Post a Comment