I have a confession.
Actually it's not my confession, it's my husband's. He is a huge American Idol fan (And Dancing With the Stars fan. Considering the costumes, why wouldn't he be?)
I don't really watch, but I catch snippets here and there, and I humor him and listen to his theories about who will win and why. I know there are five people left, two are LDS, two are girls, and two are named David. (And if one left on a bus going 50 mph and one left on a train going 42.5 mph which one would get to the recording studio in time to put nine cats in a bag to be shipped to St. Ives......?) My Honey doesn't have a favorite now because his favorite already went home. She was the cute blond from Selma Oregon. And I don't think he liked her for her singing ability- or because she's from Oregon.
So even though I wasn't really watching I caught the part last night when they all lined up for their constructive criticism on the ONE song they had already sung, and Paula proceeds to give her opinion on the one song and then also the second song- that has not been sung yet.
Earth to Paula.
Oh, my stars, she is a .....wack-a-doodle! I hope they just gave her a raise, because that is the stuff of good reality television. Who cares who wins? We all win as long as Paula sticks around!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Reality TV Winner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Can't beat the unscripted stuff! Last night was a classic -- Paula at her "best"!
Post a Comment