Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm Baaaaack!

Oh my stars! I have been without Internet for a little over a month. It's been a crazy process of trouble shooting, trading in modems and then finally calling in the big guns- "Dan, Dan the Computer Man". That's not really his company name but that's what we call him at our house. My issues are not completely resolved, but he has me limping along until he can fix the big problem.

So...sorry kids, I'm not feeding you for the next few days and there will be no laundry done. I have more important things to do....like catching up on my favorite blogs and surfing the net!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Woo Hoo!!! I did not know you were without internet--gasp. I'm glad you survived it. I'll be stalking here more often now.

Jen said...

You poor thing!! I was without internet for 24 hours and thought I would die. BTW, what are your favorite blogs?

Georgia Fish Henrichsen said...

Welcome back! I've really missed you!!!