Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Not So Little Ballerina

My little ballerina has been doing pilates to get ready for auditions in January. She's all arms and legs and it's hard to control all those inches so she needs to be STRONG! And it's working- ask her to flex her muscles. She has little ballerina muscles and it's impressive.

Her pilates coach is also a photographer so one day she asked Elle if she would mind posing for her sometime. Would she mind? That's a good one.

So we went to my favorite spot in town and took these pictures and many many many more. Elle loved the whole experience. And I realized my baby is growing up!











8 comments:

Krista said...

WOW! THey turned out gorgeous. But they couldn't help BUT be gorgeous, look at the model in them. She sure is growing up.

AnneMarie said...

Beautiful, beautiful ballerina! She is stunning!

Laura said...

Those are GORGEOUS photos of her! I don't think she could take a bad picture if she tried!! Do you already have boys knocking on your door?

Jen said...

She is gorgeous!! But look at her mom...it's no suprise! Let's have lunch soon.

Kristin said...

So, so, so beautiful!

Becky said...

Amazing photos. Just beautiful--I can't believe how grown up she looks. Those could be senior pics if she were a senior. LOL

the lambrights said...

i saw your link on your facebook. wow elle is gorgeous! she looks so grown up already.

Leslie Moon Face said...

What a cute cousin I have!!! :) I love you all but man she's a babe in these pics!