Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Books, Books, and MORE Books!

I found a great site and just had to share! It's BookSwim.com. It's like Netflix for books. You pick your plan, put books in your pool and they send them to you as you read them and send them back. I LOVE IT! They have all kinds, including kids and teen books. I even convinced Elle to add a few books to my pool so she can give it a try too.

I have always made lists of books I want to read, but I could spend a ton of money getting to all those great books. I've done the library and I have a used book store on speed dial, but BookSwim is the best of both worlds. They have the newest books and I can keep them as long as I need to- no over due fees, no waiting in line, all for one monthly payment. I've been paying the same amount of money each month for just one or two books. I love it!

If you want to give it a try here's a link with a special offer www.BookSwim.com/thanksgiving .
You can get $10 of your first month and if you use my username- ConservativeNat - I'll get a bonus too. Of course the best bonus is just knowing I've made you happy!
You're welcome.

0 comments: