My Honey and I are heading out of town for the weekend, and I am so thrilled! Every year his company hosts a holiday party at a hotel on the coast. They pay for two nights, a day of golf for the guys and a day at a spa for the ladies, and then a big dinner and dance on the last night. Fantastic, right?! I bought a new dress, new jewelry, even some sparkly eyeshadow!
I look forward to this weekend all year long. It's really a highlight of my whole year. My Honey and I go on dates a lot, but we don't get out of town very often; so that's part of why this is such a big deal. But, I must admit that the biggest reason I enjoy this so much is that its FREE! If I were to spend my own money on a weekend like this I'd be stressed and guilty the whole time thinking about where else I should be putting that money instead. This way I can go and there is no guilt! A guilt free, relaxing, pampering weekend! Wow! What's not to love?
My kids are big enough to fend for themselves- so no guilt there either. I'm cleaning today and I'll make sure there's food in the house-that's the least I can do. Then tomorrow we're outta here!!!!
And a confession.......
I won't even feel guilty about not missing my kids!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
A No Guilt Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Sounds heavenly! Have a great time, sparkly eye shadow and all!
Sounds like Salishan. Hope you have a wonderful time--I'm jealous!
I'll bet you look fabulous, dawling! Perks are the best
Post a Comment