Monday, September 8, 2008

I Heart Sarah!


It's official- I'm in love!

I'm excited, invigorated, and yes, even a little giddy! We have Sarah Palin on the ticket and I'm excited about voting FOR someone instead of AGAINST someone. Sarah Palin says things I'm thinking- she sounds like a regular woman- not a slick politician. She's conservative and doesn't make any apologies for it- no excuses. She's smart, clever, funny, and a mom with a capital M! Anyone with more than three kids, gets a capital M in my book!

The best part is that she seems to have the drive by media completely flummoxed. And as of today McCain/Palin are up in the polls over Obama/Biden. Which is just icing on the cake.

I've got my order in for my McCain/Palin pin. It should go nicely with my NOBAMA bumper sticker!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow I'd be more excited if I agreed with her on anything. I've been racking my brain and the only thing I've been able to come up with is: being a mom (or even a Mom) doesn't disqualify you from other worthwhile pursuits. I'm fully on board for that one.

Rusty & Georgia Henrichsen said...

Remember, remember put not your trust in the arm of flesh.

Becky said...

This has finally interested me in politics! I'll discuss them with you now, and be happy about it. LOL