Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hammer Time!

Oh my stars! Just found this video on one of my favorite blogs (other than Becky's!). I love it on so many levels!

First it reminds me of the days when Zel was little. I think he was two when MC Hammer came out with his 2 Legit 2 Quit song. Zel would do the motions and dance, anywhere, anytime, and he wore those kind of baggy muscleman pants that were popular back then. He wore them cuz I sewed them, and I thought they were cute. I need to say that in his defense; it was not his choice- he was two years old people!

Second- I can't decide If I'd rather be one of the people watching and treated to a random "Hammertime" or one of the dancers. Okay- just decided. I'll pick dancer. Those gold pants did it for me.

Three-I love how new media works! I went to the web site mentioned at the end of the video. Show Hammer some love and check it out! It worked on me, and I love it that it did. Hammer and I are now Twitter buddies!

Four-I can totally see doing this dance at Girls Camp. I'm picturing it right now!


2 comments:

Laura said...

That is a crack up! I love the old man with the sweat band on his head. Too cute! That would be a hit at girls camp!!!

Kristin said...

that is so funny......all those gold pants :) WOW