Thursday, July 3, 2008

Our Ballerina







I had promised lots of recital pictures for your viewing pleasure, but although I have quality, I don't have quantity.


Ever since Elle started dancing I was one of the hovering moms in the dressing room or back stage. I made sure everyone had their bows in the right place, lipstick on, and hair sprayed into submission. This was a great place to take lots of pictures, but now I enjoy Elle's recitals from the front of the stage, which decreases the quantity of pictures I get.

The pictures I did get are on Elle's camera which now doesn't work. Which is what usually happens to electronic things you take to the beach or leave out on a towel vulnerable to millions of grains of sand. Hmmmm, hopefully Elle has learned life lesson #7: take care of your things.

So the pictures I'm sharing are thanks to Grandma. Thanks Mom!


3 comments:

Georgia Fish Henrichsen said...

You're welcome, Sweetie. It was a special treat to be there!! Hope to see our ballerina perfrom many more times. She brightens the lights on stage!
Love,
Mom

erin black said...

Yay! Pictures! She's so beautiful...and FLEXIBLE!
Why do kids have to learn lessons on expensive electronics? Soooo been there!

Jen said...

Wow! What a tall beautiful thing she has grown up to be! (Well, how can she not be tall? We short people are always impressed with height, though.) I totally understand wanting to watch the performance from the seats... I've watched so many events through a video camera with one eye squinting! I've rebelled too!