Today, I am feeling grateful. Many people may think I'm a little crazy for feeling this way, but I am a confirmed optimist. And I'm not ashamed to admitt it.
I am thankful for root canals. You heard right, root canals.
I am thankful for a sweet, gentle, dentist who obviously did his homework and turned his assignments in on time.
I am thankful for health insurance. We haven't always had it, which is part of the reason I needed a root canal.
I am thankful for the guilt I feel when I go to bed without brushing my teeth, thanks to a dental hygentist mom.
I am thankful for a house without little kids, so I can sleep and not worry about the well being of of a child who can make her own pb and j.
I am thankful for persciption pain medicine and the split second decision I made to not "just tough it out".
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Monday, July 23, 2007
You're Thankful for What?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment